As I'm sure we all know by now, I've been working on Calla Lilies this month. I've made a Calla Lily Pin and some Calla Lily dangle earrings. But I've also been working my tail off on three Calla Lily stems.
I'm happy to announce that I have finally finished them.
These three are going to be used in a wall hanging I'm making. But I did set up a custom order listing for them in my Etsy shop.
Next step for my wall hanging is to make the Calla Lily leaves and long blade leaves that I need to fill in my project with lush greenery. :) I've never made Calla Lily leaves before, and I only have a general idea as to how to make them, so I will be doing a little bit of experimenting. The long blade leaves will be easy.
The frame will be a bit of a challenge for me, but I have a few ideas for that as well. Hopefully it works out the way I want, or the work I've put in so far will just be another failed experiment.
I've started on taxes. :S This is my first year doing business taxes, and it's rather frustrating. Yikes. On a side note, I really need to stop spending so much money at Joanns.
Subscribe to my blog to watch my creations come to life and to receive updates about new tutorials, patterns, and sales!