Today is the final day to contact me about the special order for Parawire 22g Ultra White. If you want in, please let me know by the end of the day! See previous blog post for full details. We do have 17 rolls committed at this point, so we've passed the minimum and any extras will just be icing on the cake.
Also, I finished my Peonies! My customer and I decided that two Peonies was plenty. Otherwise the bouquet would have too much coral in it. But we did add on a regular rose in a darker rosy pink.
My Peony pattern will be the pattern I publish in August, so watch for that! I will be doing a full peony, a half open, and a bud. Along with the leaves, naturally. :) There are 2 or 3 little tweaks I want to make first.
For the rest of the week I am working on foliage for the bouquet, which I already have partially made. Then next week is Dahlia week! I am making two of those, about 5-6" across each, one light pink, and the other a peachy pink-y color. Three more big flowers then the rest are fillers. Three more weeks and I will have the bouquet and matching boutonniere finished. Phew. My fingers don't hurt anymore, though. I think they went numb. :S
Subscribe to my blog to watch my creations come to life and to receive updates about new tutorials, patterns, and sales!