It has now been 5 or 6 weeks since I started this project and I am pleased to say that I am finally finished! This has been a great adventure and I certainly hope my customer will be happy with her bouquet.
Here are the finished pictures. :)
The bouquet is 10 inches wide by 11 inches tall and weighs just under 4 lbs. The handle has been wrapped with ivory ribbon and lace. :) It turned out so much better than I even dreamed. I wish I could get married again so I could make my own bouquet out of beaded flowers. But maybe I will just remake my bouquet in beads for a keepsake version. Anyways, I've got plenty of more ideas for bouquets and I definitely plan on making more.
I've been asked to do a blog on the design process for this bouquet, and how I chose the flowers and colors and such, so I will do that in a few days when I have a bit more time to sit down and type out all my thoughts.
I do have two more (much smaller) custom orders. One for a hair vine/hair pin set, and the other for a ruffled rose. I will also be working on some Peonies for my Peony pattern which I will hopefully have done in August.
Thanks everyone for all your kind words and support through this project. You guys are seriously awesome!
Subscribe to my blog to watch my creations come to life and to receive updates about new tutorials, patterns, and sales!