The PDF is 6 pages long and contains 24 high quality pictures along with detailed written instructions to guide you in making your own beaded Lily of the Valley.
You will need to know these French Beading Techniques to work the pattern:
- Basic Frame
- Continuous Loops with spacer beads
- Lacing and Lace as you go
- General Assembly
If you are unfamiliar with these techniques, you can learn all of them for free in my Free Tutorials Section.
The tutorial is written in English using both Imperial and Metric terms for measurement.
Lauren Harpster of Lauren’s Creations © 2016. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. The pattern, PDF, or any photos may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It may not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may not be sold without written consent from the author.
All sales of Patterns and Tutorials are final and cannot be refunded.
Most browsers on mobile devices are not capable of downloading larger sized files. I highly recommend downloading them to your computer. If you encounter any issues downloading your file, please contact me and I will help you get it sorted out! email@example.com
Materials per Flower Stem:
- 5-8 grams size 15/0 flower colored seed beads
- 40 - 60 grams size 11/0 green seed beads
- 36-54 pieces size 11/0 yellow seed beads
- 28 gauge flower colored copper core wire
- 30-32 gauge flower colored copper core wire
- 24 gauge green colored copper core wire
- 30 gauge green colored copper core wire
- 28 gauge gold colored copper core wire
- 2x 18-16 gauge florist stem wires
- Green floral tape
- Green regular or silk embroidery floss (optional, for stem flossing)
- Wire cutters
- Bead Spinner (optional, but recommended)
- Measuring tape