The PDF is 5 pages long and contains 20 high quality pictures along with detailed written instructions for making each flower piece and assembling your Crocus.
To work this pattern you will need to know the following French Beading Techniques: Free Tutorials Section.
This pattern will teach you a new technique:
Lauren Harpster of Lauren’s Creations © 2017. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. It may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It should not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may not be sold without written consent from the author.
All sales of PDF tutorials and patterns are final and cannot be refunded.
PDF written in English using both Imperial and Metric terms for measurement.
Most browsers on mobile devices are not capable of downloading larger sized files. To ensure minimal issues downloading I highly recommend using your computer. If you encounter any issues please email me - email@example.com
Materials for 1 Crocus:
- 1/3 hank size 11/0 seed beads in petal color (approx 14 grams)
- 3 strands size 11/0 seed beads in green (approx 12 grams)
- 2 strands size 11/0 seed beads in light green (approx 8 grams)
- 18 pieces size 11/0 seed beads in orange (for stamen)
- 54 pieces size 11/0 seed beads in yellow (for stamen)
- 26 or 24 gauge copper core wire in petal color
- 24 gauge green colored copper core wire
- 30 gauge green colored copper core lacing wire
- 30 gauge copper core wire in petal color (optional)
- 28 gauge gold copper core wire
- 1x 16 gauge florist stem wire
- Embroidery floss in petal color
- Embroidery floss in pale green
- Embroidery floss in tan, beige, ivory
- Green Floral tape
- Floral tape in Petal Color (if you can find it)
- Pot (obviously)
- Non-hardening modeling clay
- Topping, such as moss or grass
- Wire Cutters
- Bead spinner (optional)
- Ruler/tape measure